IIT Bombay (Indian Institute of Technology Bombay) has declared the UCEED Result 2021 or 1st Seat Allotment List for the currently conducted entrance exam (Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design). IIT Bombay has released the UCEED Exam result in the form of the B.Des Seat Round 1 Allotment List. Students who were part of the examination can check the UCEED Result 2021 using the below-provided simple steps.
The selected applicants in the first round of the B.Des course can take admission in IIT Hyderabad, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, and IIITDM Jabalpur for Academic Year 2021-2022. The UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design) 2021 first-round seat allotment list is based on categories, student ranks, and institutions, and many more. Stay connected with this page to get the latest news about UCEED.
How to Check the UCEED Result Or 1st Seat Allotment List?
- First of all, visit the official website of UCEED that is www.Uceed.iitb.ac.in.
- On the home page of the official website, go to the “Important Dates” section, choose “B.Des 1st Round Of Seat Allotment,” and press on the “Download List” tab.
- Now, the UCEED Result or 1st seat allotment list will be displayed in PDF format.
- You can check the name in the UCEED 1st seat allotment list, take the printout, and proceed with the other process.
Choice of Freeze/Float & Payment of Seats By the 26th of April 2021:
The UCEED result of the initial seat allotment round is available online. With UCEED Seat Allotment Results 2021 announced today, the exam authority has started the 1st Round of Admissions for the B.Design program at IIT Bombay. Applicants may receive the offer of a seat, choice of FREEZE/FLOAT, and payment of the seat fee till the last date that is the 26th of April 2021. The chosen applicants will have to pay the seat acceptance charge only once.
Therefore, applicants selected for another seat (as they have selected the ‘float’ option) do not need to pay the seat acceptance fee again. If an applicant has submitted the seat acceptance fee and options for cancel/ withdrawal, they can cancel or withdraw it before the 16th of August 2021. Now, candidates will obtain the refund after removing the Rupees’ seat cancellation and five thousand processing fees only. Return requests will not be considered after the last date.
UCEED Seat Allotment (Next Round) Will Be Conducted On the 10th of May and the 10th of June 2021:
All the selected applicants can freeze their allotted seats by submitting the admission fee to the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay or other allotted institutes. After getting the allotted seat, applicants must report to the concerned institute according to the specified time for document verification and other admission procedures.
If applicants are not happy with the seat allotted to them, they can choose the float option. The UCEED 2021 seat allocation process will be done in three rounds, followed by the complementary round if there is a vacant seat. The next or second round of UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design) seat allotment will occur on the 10th of May 2021 and the 10th of June 2021.
UCEED Seat Allotment Schedule:
- Round 1 will be held on the 10th of April 2021
- Round 2 will be held on the 10th of May 2021
- Round 3 will be conducted on the 10th of June 2021
- Supplementary Round 1: the 30th of July 2021
- Supplementary Round 2 (Final Round): the 18th of August 2021
Seat Allotment Rules:
If the chosen applicants do not pay the seat acceptance fee before the last date or reject the UCEED admission, their application will also be rejected. If an applicant selects the proposal online, it will not be considered for the subsequent visits, and the recent seat allocation will be canceled. No refund will be granted after the 16th of August 2021 because there is no option of “float” of the admission seats after the second additional round.
For applicants who opt for the ‘float’ option, allotting a seat at their high-priority institution will spontaneously result in the seat’s loss accepted they have accepted in the first round. The declaring institute’s policies will administer the refund for applicants who reject the offered seat after paying the seat acceptance fee.
India Latest Headlines: the 10th of April 2021
- One person died in West Bengal when standing in a line to cast their vote and shot at him, and the central forces reacted after supposedly attacking and killing four others.
- As coronavirus cases are increasing day by day, there is a lack of private and civil hospitals. Municipal Commissioner Rajesh Patil said that the health officials focused on installing oxygen beds in three COVID care centers.
- Chief Minister of West Bengal (Mamata Banerjee) will also go to the Sitalkuchi in West Bengal’s Cooch Behar district tomorrow, where four people died after the clashes.
- Kiren Rijiju (Sports Minister), on the 10th of April 2021, initiated the Khelo India State Centre of Excellence (KISCE) to be played at the Jammu and Kashmir Sports Council Water Sports Academy.
- All schools and institutes in Delhi will remain closed because of the increase in covid-19 cases, Arvind Kejriwal (Chief Minister of Delhi) declared on the 09th of April 2021. It is applicable for all the colleges, institutes, and schools, comprising government and private.
- The University of Mysore has canceled the KSET 2021 exam for Assistant Professor, and according to the official notification, the dates of the KSET 2021 exam will be released soon.
- The Government of Assam has released new rules and guidelines to celebrate Rongali Bihu and other festivals due to the increasing cases of COVID-19.
- The BSEH (Bihar Board of Secondary Education) has changed the High School and Intermediate exams’ exam timings. The BSEH will conduct the Class 10 or Class 12 exams from 11:30 am to 2 pm.
- The official narrator said on the 08th of April 2021 that all educational institutions, colleges, and schools, in Himachal Pradesh will remain closed till the 21st of April 2021.
- Reacting to the request for cancellation of High School and Intermediate exams among an increase in coronavirus cases, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has said that the exam will be held according to the given timetable and it will be started from the 04th of May 2021.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education said that the students would take some essential precautions at the upcoming exam.